Thursday 28 February 2013

Oh dear


I'm in trouble. Big trouble. Possibly even big trouble.

It's February 28th, you see, which means (since it isn't a leap year) that I'm about to miss my deadline.

It was a mutual agreement, a promise made with negligent optimism and a hand waved airily in the vague direction of the future. Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy. Hardly anything left to do. Of course we can get it finished by the end of February.

Except here we are, 19.28 on the last day of the month, and all I have to show for my final chapter is this:


Paris, September 2010

xkjvhs;fhaw;fljhasfljwhef;woufkjdcfhakfhkajfhlskjfhlskjfhawlkjfhalkjhwelkjfahslfkjhweflkjtheflkyjshflkybhfljwbflkjsbfksjfh;aergh;alsjfh;awjdsfh;aersjhg;auershffg;arushdfglaurhfglkujhsdflukwjhsdflkujhasdlfkjathsdlfgkjahrsdgflkuajerhgj,dvjerotuhw;aofahw;erfoghwarofge;aruhga


Inspiring stuff, I know, just wait till you see the rest of the chapter. It'll be done soon. End of March, I swear...

3 comments:

  1. Is that an example of concrete poetry? Very experimental; can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up. I want to retire. Too much blogging and not enough writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god, not you as well. the pressure is unbearable.

    ReplyDelete